Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World War 2 "DoLittle" Officers Flanked by Japanese Ninja Robots
Fri, 25 Jul 2014:

WWII setting. Wide open field in Autumn. Large home in the middle of the field being used by high level officers to strategize and plan. I get a sense that they are planning a "DoLittle" raid of some sort.

7 different experimental aircraft are being tested and are about to be flown.

After the experimental aircraft launch and get out of sight, it becomes dark. Then the sky fills with blue and orange flashing lights. The lights descend behind our building and as they land they become Japanese ninjas interlocking hands and lined up at the top of a bluff. The lights stop flashing and turn off and then the ninjas become animated and i begin to become lucid realizing how strange this has become.

As all the other officers run away to take up stations to fight, I run towards the ninjas. I begin fighting them and start losing lucidity a bit. Once fighting i notice they are artificial and look for a hard tool to break their false flesh with. I get a hammer and start swinging. It's no use. I start to lose.

Wake up. About 1:45am

Keeps me up for 3 hours in curious contemplation.

----

From 'Awoken' - the Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...lph.awoken