Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surviving the Cataclysmic Event
The following dream is part of a series of dreams I've had this week all dealing with the number 8. A friend of mine told me about "The August Project" after I had these dreams:

July 20, 2014 SURVIVING THE CATACLYSMIC EVENT

I am in a large open house (there appears to be no windows, but open spaces like a porch to see out). Denise Ryan and some of her children are with me in the house. I have a vague feeling my children are there too and Craig. It seems as I look out the window that a huge storm has covered or taken over "the world". I open my eyes again and I have survived along with Denise. I am relieved that I have survived. I look down the hall where I am standing and see two bunk beds with a small 2 ft. space between the mattresses and large fish swimming around each other in the same figure 8 pattern as the fish in the sky dream. Again I am amazed that they are able to survive out of water and especially since the space is so small. I now have a sense that my husband Craig (most especially) and a couple of my children are not around. What happened to them in this world event? Were they harmed and why are they missing? I feel like I need to leave the house and find them.