Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wildfires in San Marcos, CA
We had wildfires in May this year, 2014. A few days after this week of fires, I had a very detailed dream about who caused the fires:

"In the dream, I was standing in the courtyard of a condominium or townhouse complex. A man was walking his white dog and passed in front of me and around the corner. I walked up to see where they went and in doing so, had a view of the hill beyond this complex.
I focused or zoomed in somehow on activity that was going on up the hill. Two men had a white, unmarked, but official looking jeep. One man was wearing what looked like army fatigues, only paler, like a light green and tan combo. The other man was wearing what I want to describe as outback gear, complete with hat.
They walked up to a very large pepper tree and appeared to coat it and the area in some kind of accelerant and one of them was carrying what looked like an ammo box, with a hose attached.
They headed back towards the jeep and them somehow remotely sparked the fire. They drove off quickly. The pepper tree was quickly engulfed in flames, and soon we could see the fire shoot up the side of the hill.
There was a sense of panic as people suddenly needed to evacuate the area. I couldn't believe I had just seem two people purposely set the hill on fire.
In the dream, I had planned to take my child to school, but the new fires prevented me.
Also, I understood in the dream that San Marcos would catch fire again and burn much more this time,