Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cracks in Earth
Just woke from a dream this morning, 7/31/2014, where I was driving on a road near where I live (I Live in S. Louisiana). There was an earthquake & ahead of me in the road I saw the pavement crack open and saw lava but it did not pour out of the crack. It was just below the surface.
I made a very quick U-Turn and drove to the nearest Police Station. I ran into the building to tell them about the crack in the road. They were not concerned and asked me what agency I was with. They then asked if I was with the CIA. I told them no, that I was not with an agency and again I tried to tell them about the crack in the road. They gave me a cell phone and told me to call them if I saw anymore. They did not seem concerned.
I left there and went back to where I saw the crack in the road. It had closed up somewhat and the lava was not visable. I drove back home and called a relative that lives about 10 miles from me. She said that yes, cracks were popping in different parts of town.
I woke from this dream as I was trying to decide what to pack and thinking about the best way to leave the area.
Note: I have not read about or watched anything recently about Earthquakes.