Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second Russia-USA war dream

Dreamed of Russian-US war again today, Aug 1st In dream I was visiting my sister in Georgia in her new home. We were discussing family matters and enjoying seeing each other. Her husband was in South America on a job. Her son was trying to decide to become a pilot in AF, because of the war more pilots were needed. In the dream I was lucid a bit and asked What war? The response was the war with Russia. Oh shit! My sister turned on the "vid" ???? and news filled the space with map and interviewer and video of fighting and graph of expenses and ticker graph of number of people enlisting. The "vid" gave a ton of viewable info and sound based on where you focused your eyes. Look at the chart and it expanded and popped out like a 3d scene and the sound was in me, in my ears more than in the room. There was no tv, no box, no screen device. The vid just materialized. Wicked! Cool! I didn't even have time in dream to ask my sister about it. There was a map of the countries Russia occupied. I didn't get a date but it was late spring or early summer. I woke up.