Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sub + Navy ship
In my dream I was on a privte sub a fairly large one I was the captain so it seemd . In the dream I had a crew of about 25 and we were on are way back in from what ever it was we were doing . we had listend up on the radio but was getting a lot of chatter that didnt make sense . we got almost back in to jacksonville fla .We were heading there for suplies and fuel . we were on the surface so I could make a phone call back to shore . The manger in charge of oprations on shore wasnt there it seem everyone was sick . but there was a Navy ship there it was the only one there .it too was getting fueled up . Well the manger told me where the key was to go ahead and get what we needed . most was already there on skids . when we were at the dock I notice there was anyone around ecept on the navy ship and there werent many of them . We were getting are stuff when two navy officers came up to us and asked if we could spare anyone to help them on there ship because he only had afew .He said most all his crew had left sick or not feeling well .so I had my crew come up to the dock office where I asked them if any wanted too . The officers had also told me that the eboli had come to fla and that there were going to be a marshall law go into efect at 1200 noon so if I want to go I had better due it before then .But anyway I gave my crew the news and some said yes but the others all but two said they wanted to go home . I told them it was up to them but that once I pull out of here I wasnt comeing back for a long time because of the sickness going on . anyway my only crew of 4 counting me left we went out 20 miles and set up on the bottom for a while we sent a buey to the a float that had radio commcation . we were on a speiacl frz with the navy ship. but one of the crew a week later reported hearing some of are other crew members trying to call us to come get them . but we couldnt I chose not to answer knowing what could be waiting for us ....that was all I dreamed about I woke up.