Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Gray Mist
Since I have just learned of your website through Veritas, I did not date this dream nore write it down. But, recalling it is not hard, since it was so vivid.
Dream occurred around August 1/ 2nd 2014.
My husband was driving and I was the passenger.
We were driving South on Rt. 15 (Merritt Parkway) We were several miles from entering the Westchester, NY line. So, we were still in Connecticut.
The weathere was beartiful, the leaves were on the trees.
All of a sudden, it got very still/quiet, no cars in either direction.
As we got close to the bend in the road, there was something black laying on the left hand lane. At first, I thought it was a person, then it looked like a big tree limb. then as we got closer it looked like a 10 wheeler tire that had blown out. I quickly wondered if it fell from the sky?
Couldn't understand where it came from. ( note: no trucks are allowed on the Merritt Pkwy) While still trying to figure out what it really was, I noticed a small amount of debris on the other side, the air was rolling toward us like a grayish fog/mist. I did not talk in this dream, but I knew I had to get out of there! At this point, I did not see my husband with me. I woke up in a heated heart palpitating mode.
It was a WoW dream!