Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small Nuke in Italy
This takes place in what appears to be a conference hall or abandoned theater. The architecture is decidedly Italian. (I used to live in Italy).
It appears that there were about 7 collaborators, all caucasian and speaking english. There were 2 women, one a red head, and one man was balding middle aged with a little extra weight who liked wearing blue?.
They were waiting on delivery of a component material by a courrier. My point of view was from the couriers perspective. What was delivered was about 2 kilo's of a paste or gel like substance, possibly the detonation charge. There was a discussion among the members as whether to use all of the fissile material or a reduced yield. It was decided to use a reduced yiels as large numbers of casualties was not the intended goal. The goal was to be a wakeup call to ????. I never saw the device but was aware of the division of the fissile material for the reduced yield. The perps were intending a suicide event and would remain with the device. They wanted the courrier to remain with them. There was a long sequence of escape efforts on the part of the courrier which was successful. I was aware of the detonation from some distance away near a river bank that had a waist high wall....Then the dream went into unintelligible activities after which I awakened.
The date of the dream is 08/15/2014