Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revelation on Possible Future Social Upheaval?
Meditative Vision: 8/13/2014
[Preamble: This was my very first meditative vision. I've included a great deal of my feelings surrounding this unexpected experience and also my reflections immediately thereafter. ]

I saw a woman strangling her baby, who was crying and throwing a fit. I slowly went up to her and as she turned to look at me, she turned into a lion and jumped toward me. I stood there peacefully, reach out my hand and touched the lion on the head and she became a friendly puppy. Then the words appeared, "I am peace..." ["Shan-ti hum" was the mantra for the meditation], then from the background another word emerged getting larger and larger until I could see, "maker." "I am peacemaker." When that went away, a stone appeared in the shape of a tombstone. On the stone were engravings. They were stylized so I couldn't make them out at first. As I watched the inscription undulating on the stone, I saw a child turn into a lamb, a cat turned into a fish, and then a man in formal attire with a top hat and cane, which made me think of a mayor, for some reason, turned into a steelworker, then into a farmer. I continued the mantra, "Shan-ti hum" but after the bell rang, the word, "I am peacemaker" sunk into my heart and filled it. It was accompanied with a sense of joy. [BRIEF REFLECTION: I liked the visions. Hopefully it will happen again, because it was an enjoyable experience this time. I've had them previously but didn't know what was happening and it scared me. I plan on trying to learn how to use or control this condition productively.]