Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quake Chemical Sensitivity
Last night, I went to sleep with the suggestion: I will dream of the the most significant event happening in Dallas in the next 6 weeks.
In my dream, I was in a training facility working out. I was wearing a mostly black long shirt, long enough to feel like a mini dress, and there was white lettering on some portions of the shirt, especially around the bottom of the shirt, but nothing that I recall that spelled out any words. I was glad the shirt was long because that was it. No pants. The shirt was very form fitting.
The next part is jumbled. I cannot discern whether I was in a health food store, talking to a guy about being in a health food store, or watching a TV program about a guy who had been in a health food store. All of those things feel like they happened. The gist of the story is there is this health food store run by the Quake family. The Quakes had a chemical sensitivity to a product that was named in the dream but for the life of me I can"t reproduce in my waking mind, which has instead translated the chemical name it into a milk sensitivity. The man I was (talking to/watching on the TV/whatever) embodied that chemical sensitivity and, thus, could not enter the Quake"s store, so he was building his own health food store. He gave a date for completion, which I also cannot remember with certainty, but it was either the 10 th or the 20 th . It was a round number.
Will try again tonight. And intend a better attention to detail.