Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dallas intended dream
It seemed to be my first day of work at a drugstore. No one aknowledged me or would pay much attention to me. I'm trying to look around some and get to know the store. Customers are at the counter and I try to help. A lady asks for a manila envelope,10x13. I'm trying to look under the counters but they are covered with big sheets of paper with charts and schedules hand written on them. I lift the bottoms and see envelops but none of the sizes I hold up are right. They all turn into flat paper bags and I'm still trying to check for the right size and I see the bags are all the ones that look like newspaper pages. I see the name "Dallas" in the print numerous times. (I assume I was seeing that because the intention of my dream I had been reciting earlier was "Events in Dallas over the next few weeks" and I went to sleep with the image of the word "Dallas" in my mind as it would appear next to a star on a map of Texas.)I'm frustrated because I can't help anyone, I don't understand why no one is training me and I don't know why I am trying to work in a drug store. I go out back to look for help and there are people I talk to a little... the one stops and looks wide-eyed at people coming back from lunch. For some reason they are in trouble because they ate the fish and they were supposed to take something to cover it up and they didn't. I was thinking or saying that I don't understand the problem, all they did was eat some fish..... but to everyone else it was a very serious problem and they were upset about it. The people that had eaten the fish seemed oblivious to having done anything wrong but they wouldn't let them back in the drug store. The number 260 and 270 had significance. Each number was on something a few inches in size and plastic, I think oval in shape but I can't fit where it was in the dream now. .