Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X-ray 30?
My intention for the dream was: Tonight I will revisit my dream about an airplane with IEDs on it so I can identify the time and place when this event will occur. The original intention was for significant events related to Dallas in the next 6 weeks. I'm putting this in September since that is the highest likelihood timeframe.

I was in an office like space. There were a lot of other people in line with me; we were going to be getting on a plane flight. I had a bill with me to show what I was to get; I did not get to read the whole bill, but it distinctly had two repeated items that I saw, both indented in:
x-ray 30.
x-ray 30.
I got to the front of the line; things jumped at that point. I was now outside waiting to get onto the plane. I asked what was taking so long; the attendant told me that other people were having a hard time making their choices, because 30K for the x-ray was a lot. She said that the bill would be sent to my home.
I was now on the "airplane". I was apparently flying with my wife, we had special seating and were supposed to get a special lunch, I'm not sure what the lunch was supposed to be. We were behind all of the rest of the airline seats, we were in a section where we were sitting in steel folding chairs, like you would normally sit in if you were attending some sort of conference. There were chocks in the floor so the seats could be locked into position. The seats were in a large non-descript room, it was not an airplane fuselage. Because the seats did not have seat belts, the stewardess was asking us to move forward to other seats. She was at the back of the regular seats with one turned my way and was insisting I would have to move forward since my seat did not have a seatbelt. I told them it was okay, I had brought my own inflatable seat. I folded up my chair and put it up against the wall, inflated my chair, and then attached it into the chocks so it was locked down. I sat in the chair, which was a luxurious recliner and buckled my seat belt. At this point I woke up.

I had a second dream, I have now forgotten which one was first. In the second dream, I was at Disneyland (that was specifically named), although having been to Disneyland I was definitely not at Disneyland. We had parked and wanted to go to some of the roller coasters, and then wanted to switch over and go to Disney's California adventure to go on rides there. At roughly noon time, we for some reason went back to the car and drove to a different parking lot, rather than having to walk to get where we wanted to go. I went with my younger brother to some room where we could eat. I had a coffee, which for some reason I decided I would put sugar and cream in it (I always drink my coffee black). Additionally, we had gotten sandwiches from Subway to eat. We didn't know where the rest of the people we had come with were, so I got into a bed so I could have a dream so I could locate them. At that point I went off into deeper slumber I think, I don't remember anything after that.

As far as timing - X-ray is "X" for the military phonetic alphabet. I don't know if this was trying to indicate X 30, for 10/30. I don't recall a "-" sign or colon to seperate X-ray from 30 (i.e. not X-ray - 30 to indicate October minus 30 days). The other dream could indicate noon, apparently on the west coast albeit not really Disneyland.

Tying back to an August intentioned dream related to 30 peanuts, I don't know if the 30 is the only significant piece, possibly meaning August 30.