Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EMP Emissions from HAARP
August 24, 2014 - about 8:00 A.M.

In a previous segment, a weather/news channel advised that there was to be severe thunderstorms in the area and that there may be a power outage.

I am sitting on my bed in my nightgown with one of my grand girls. Through the window, I could see it was dark outside. At the foot of the bed there was a slightly larger than normal computer screen with a map of the world in light blues and white that was focused on the Pacific Ocean. Another screen was attached to one side of the main screen that looked like it has been crushed sideways but was still functioning and showing a now crumpled coloured map of the world. There was more black computer equipment around the bed. On the main computer screen, an EMP was being emitted from E Alaska (HAARP) with spokes of heavy red dotted lines being sent toward and partially over Russia and China (the entire east of Eurasia). There was a large ship (coloured red on the monitor that looked like a little red plastic toy) in the area near Japan (I heard the word Japanese) near the East China Sea. In my mind, I heard it being told to turn around and go back. It turned around and headed toward the Vancouver/Seattle area. It was half way there when all the red disappeared off the screen leaving only the map of the world. The power was still on. Then I found myself rolling a piece of paper around with my fingers and it was now in the shape of a small pine cone. Note: I was totally present in this dream and because, if something is to occur that is related to my dreams, it normally happens within three days which would be, give or take, August 27.