Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gnomes and Stuff
I can't remember much of my dreams from last night, and haven't had time to put in my very long and detailed dreams lately, but I thought I would go ahead and put in the bits and pieces that I remember from last night.

First... I was hunting these gnomes. I have no idea why gnomes. Im not particularly fond of gnomes and don't ever really think about them, but in the dream, gnomes had helped raise me as a child and I was trying to find the gnomes for my children. I wondered in my dream why I would be concerned about gnomes and started thinking about an old, OLD cartoon I used to watch as a kid. Does anyone remember "The World of David the Gnome"? I had completely forgotten about it and had to google the name of the cartoon. For some reason, gnomes were just so, SO important and I laid out traps (friendly traps) and tried creeping around at night with my boys in hopes of getting to see one again. (In the dream, I had seen them many times and had once been good friends with them?) It seemed that they only came out at night now and crept around certain houses, while they once used to run around at anytime so long as they were careful not to be seen by just anyone. In the dream, I wondered why they had changed so much. I did manage to see them in my dream, but they wouldn't stay and chat with me... they were terrified of me and people in general, and for some reason this really hurt my feelings. I had thought that they would remember me and treat me a little differently...

In another part of the dream, my mother and father were singing a duet together. The music was sweet and happy... which was weird considering the lyrics. They were singing: "The infidelity is almost here, almost here..." I wasn't sure what to make of this... it was hard to know how I should feel because the tune was so upbeat... but the lyrics were just depressing.

Then in another part of the dream, I was checking my email and noticed an email from the Dream Center. It listed new and famous dreamers and the latest memes. The usual stuff... but the meme at the time was "Soros or Soras - Lucos or Lucas" And it read that there was a surge of dreams about one of these names and the owner of it dying very soon and a debate on which it was and more importantly why, when and how it would happen. I held on to the names in my mind because it seemed like the first name, though not listed, should be George. I thought to myself "I wonder if everyone is dreaming of George Soros" and scrolled down to see that a few others had, in fact thought, it could be him. Ironically enough... I felt like I was WAY out of the loop because I felt like I must be the only one not dreaming of George Soros dying... and decided that my dreams just didn't measure up to everyone else's.