Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream-Experiences
This may, or may not, parallel or complement the experiences of your other dreamers. Since Nov., 2011, I been spontaneously going oobe during the sleep state. Last night, in an effort to participate more actively with this project, I utilized guided hypnosis techniques to improve lucidity as well as recall. The results were merely a C plus, because my sleep was poor and disturbed last night. I have no explanation for it. These miscellaneous notes from my journal:
Hypnagogic: intense vibrations cycling around 33 cps, from feet to neck, but not to head. Hub: heart chakra, rather than the usual solar plexus region. A shift, which feels almost physical, with a sense of an explosion, top of head. It is not a physical explosion, of course,but it feels that way. For novices, it can be rather disconcerting. For me, when it first began, it was downright frightening.
Dream Scene #1: viewing a man's thumb on a recession in an instrumental panel; perhaps, on a screw holding the laminate or metal together, or a button. Instrument panel (dashboard?) (close up view; I could not see anything but this point of view) was silver and contemporary if not futuristic.
Dream Scene #2: I saw the word TRADEWINDS. I have no idea whether it referred to the legendary bar in St. Augustine or physical tradewinds, and - if that - where?
Dream Scene #3: I "saw" the term: Per Mare. (by sea)