Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misc. Dream-Experiences.
Notes from my journal, last night: Hypnagogic: intense inner vibrations, centered at solar plexus, with some lighter vibrations, upper chest (heart chakra); limited hypnogogic imagery observed, a white-blue illumination encompassing the whole of the room. Exhausted, I fell deeply asleep. I found myself successfully closing a huge oak door with my elbow. I became lucid; and "saw" my elbow raised into the air from the mattress completing the task "in real life". "Half there; half here". Two dreams involving people I know from the "here-now" which I will not go over, due to relevance. Hypnapompic state: no vibrations detected upon awakening. This from my notes: Biloxi, Mississippi. I looked up into the sky and observed massive birds of prey. These were low flying and HUGE. I was trying to figure out what they could be. Vultures? No. Vultures are not birds of prey, and these clearly were They were several times bigger than real life birds. Mostly light grey or medium grey, and cream. Kites? (Sea Eagles?). That did not fit either. The birds commenced swooping down on my helpless chickens. They were doing so out of ruthless bloodlust, but not for food. So big in size, when they unnaturally perched upon roof peaks, they looked like people (in size). Scared, I was trying to dodge them too, same time I was trying to save the chickens. It was all for nothing. Whatever these birds were, the chickens were left maimed, ripped apart, and dying everywhere. I set up a makeshift hospital for the poor things, wondering how I could save their lives. People would show up on the sidewalks outside the fence with the victim birds clasped in their hands, handing them to us over the fence. Then, oddly enough, a Stanley Steemer truck pulled up outside the fence too. The driver made a "hole" in the chainlink fence to get through. Without asking, he walked right into our house. But, no one had called him, and the house had no carpets! It did not matter; he was resolute.