Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding the next Food Crisis
My intention was to dream about WHEN and WHERE the next food crisis would occur. I can"t tell if my dream was an actual dream or if my conscious, rational brain was quietly working when in and out of the hypnogogic state. Either way, I kind of respect the findings herein, but at the same time they might be suspect, so proceed with caution.
The date was the first thing that popped up. I saw a group of ladies trying to decided when they were going to start something, and they were all huddled in front of the computer, looking at a calendar. The lady working the mouse scrolled down to September 30 th and said, "This is the date!" One of the others said, "That looks good, but let"s go ahead and start it on the 29 th (of September)." I believe that 2014 was assumeed.
A period of time went by as I went in and out of hypnogogia throughout the night. I kept remembering 29 Sept, 29 Sept, etc. Then somehow I realized that there was no location there (except there sort of was….the computer or internet is something like a location)…
So I kept intending on WHERE on 29 Sept. Eventually, South America was pronounced (no visual indicators, just the words "South America") and the most highly suspect is the country…somehow Paraguay jumped into my mind…no visual, no audio…just Paraguay.
As I was waking up, I found myself connecting the South America invention headline from Proj August (that would be PA Headline #22) with this next food crisis. I find this impression very interesting, but I"m not sure this all wasn"t just my rational brain making it all up wile most of me was asleep??