Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Married to Robin Williams
I was afforded a little nap today and had this dream. It kinda hurt my feelings since I sort of like Robin Williams and the dream wasn't so great. I hope it doesn't rub anyone the wrong way...

Anyway, in the dream, I was married to Robin Williams. He seemed like a good enough husband and was funny and delightful for the most part... but we had gotten into an argument about something and I got angry. We were living in my parent's old house and we were in the room that would have been my brother's room, except that I had the children I have now and it was one of their rooms now. When we fought, I got frustrated with him and went outside to get some fresh air, bringing my boys with me.

Robin followed me outside and we argued over something before I got frustrated and looked away just in time to see my youngest son confront a spider. The spider looked like a fuzzy black wolf spider and had two white spots on it's back. It jumped on my baby's face and bit him right on the cheek and I freaked out. I snatched him up and ran to Robin and begged him to take him to the hospital and he didn't seem very worried about him. His eyes looked cloudy and weird, and though I begged and cried, he just seemed to not really care. Maybe he thought the spider wasn't poisonous? After a while, he asked me just to keep an eye on the bite and let him know if it got any worse. This REALLY aggravated me... but I rubbed some Benadryl cream over the swollen, red area and decided to do what he said.

Afterwards, I went outside to find the spider and kill it. My boys, including the one that had been bitten, were back outside playing on the porch. I decided I would sweep, and as I swept, I talked to Robin... but then I noticed an old metal pail in the grass right next to the porch. There was a little bit of water in the bottom of it and a cobra. A freakin' baby cobra! I ran to Robin and pointed to the pail unable to say much of anything. All I could do is stutter. HE looked at me very confused, so I grabbed his hand and brought him to the pail, pointed, and said "COBRAS!" He looked shocked too, but didn't say much of anything. The pail now had about six or seven baby cobras in it and I noticed another in the grass next to the pail. I turned my broom and tried killing it with the handle, but was unsuccessful. Then I noticed my youngest son crawling towards us in the grass. I yelled for Robin to grab him, but he just stood there. So I whacked the snake as hard as I could just before my son got to me, and stepped over it to grab my son from the grass. As I lifted my son, however, the snake popped up and bit him on the foot. I KNEW that cobras were venomous. And begged Robin to take him to the hospital. Again, he didn't seem to want to take him to the hospital. He sighed and acted as if he just couldn't conjure up the energy. He looked depressed. I was thinking to myself that I would have to divorce him... and it seemed like a lot of our arguments were about divorcing.

I ran inside and ran a Google search about cobras in Louisiana and how I would go about slowing the flow of venom until I could get my child to the hospital. Since Robin wouldn't take him, I would have to... but he got angry and insisted that he be the one to take him to the hospital, as if he didn't want me to leave the house or something. He begrudgingly got ready to leave and as he did, I wrapped a cloth tightly around my son's leg to slow the flow of venom.

I remembered that my other boys were still outside playing and panicked. I ran back out to call them inside and poked my head out just in time to see my oldest son get stung by a scorpion. This was the worst day ever and I was about to lose my mind! I snatched up the two boys, and quickly tried to take care of my oldest son who had just been stung by the scorpion. He would need to go to the hospital too. When I told Robin, he was even more depressed and acted even more like he didn't want to take them to the hospital... but he also didn't want me to take them for whatever reason so he reluctantly helped me prepare the oldest son to go with him as well.

I went to check on my youngest son who had been bitten by both the spider and the cobra. He had two tiny blistered areas on his face from the spider bite and his face was swollen. His eyes looked dark and he looked sickly. His foot around where the snake bit him was turning a purple-black and my heart sank. He needed to be seen immediately! Robin slowly came in and looked at him too, but didn't seem nearly as freaked out as I was. We loaded the boys up together and I watched him leave with them in a very nice vehicle. I was worried that he wasn't taking this seriously and that he might not be rushing to get them to the hospital and get them the help they needed before it was too late. I thought that I might need to follow them to make sure my sons got the help they needed before it was too late...