Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream-Experiences, last night.
From my notes and recollections: intense hypnagogic vibrational state (for those of you unfamiliar, the Monroe Institute, which studied this phenomenon and continues to study the phenomenon, documented this: Common aspects of the experience include being in an 'out-of-body' body much like the physical one, feeling a sense of energy, feeling vibrations, and hearing strange loud noises [GT84]. Sometimes a sensation of bodily paralysis precedes the OBE [Sal82, Irw88, MC29, Fox62].
From the hypnagogic state, I am "shown" a gold school bus, set up more as a city bus, with the numbers 888 where the city bus' destination ought to be, front - top.
5-6 hours into the sleep state, this experience: my mother (crossed over 2009) and my father (crossed over 2003) were with me as we were "moving" to Canada, Saskatchewan was the sense of the destination. Moving is a constant (and I mean CONSTANT) theme in my dreams past three years. (Moving generally means "big changes coming"). Our van was loaded up with cardboard boxes of belongings. We arrived at our new house, 40s styled construction with a small attached garage. House situated on a small lovely lake. Town of 3,000 people. We offloaded the cartons of belongings, leaving them on the garage apron. We jumped back into the vehicle to explore our new town. By the time we returned a short time later, a great flood had ensued. In horror, we went into our new house, finding it wringing wet from the flood. Although the house was about four feet from ground level, standing water was present in most rooms. The house was ruined. Firemen were there, saying it was a once in a thousand years event. I asked myself how this could happen in the 15 minutes we were gone? Knowing it would be impossible to reside in the flooded house, we started to repack up our belongings, still in cardboard boxes, to head back.