Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple dream-experiences, Sunday Night.
Kindly note that these experiences occurred after listening to about four minutes of Hemi-Sync (Monroe Institute).(Note: My intention expressed was to seek additional information about the brilliant red glow erupting from the seas, Pacific Ring of Fire.) From my journal/notes:
Hypnagogic imagery: morphing and spectacular, sparkles and a bright orchid background color, with scapes seen beyond. I could not obtain clarity, though.
Scene #1: In a city outside of the Tri-Cities, Upstate New York. I am frenzied, looking for batteries. I am told I need double As and triple As. I check a Price Chopper (grocery store), then next door in the strip mall at a Rite Aid. There, I am told to check Aisle 90 for the batteries. The store seems familiar but wrong; and the clerks there seemingly taking off masks, to reveal mean and ugly people. Malicious. I return to the grocers to also buy cereal.
Scene #2: (I am having trouble reading my own notes) A male voice heard, and I am semi-lucid, writing it down. Accompanied by intense inner vibrations. Voice said, "A known; the earth changes will be irreversibe".
Scene #3: I see a shocking Want ad posting (from an unknown media) asking for Marxist revolutionary types to apply, their employment needed asap. What the heck?
CJ; The Cosmic Jukebox is Wang Chung, Everybody have fun tonight. Double what the heck?
Scene #4: My bantam chicken named Mary, is curled up and dying, and I am told it is from "blood symptoms".
Scene #4: An audio, a male voice, young, appears to be around 30 years of age, stating, "Something's happening". No imagery accompanying his announcement to me.