Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ArchAngel Michael
I'm currently living in India - My dream was I just walked out of an apartment building that looked like America from visiting an Indian friend of mine and when we came out of the building I saw in the sky a huge swirling face my friend said "What is that?" He was frightened and disappeared, I was not scared but at that moment my thoughts were "They Are Here!" (Those that where prophised to come) and that something was really wrong in the U.S., my thought was I wished I stayed in India. I was not scared but fasinated I walked closer to the side of this huge swirling face and saw an Angelic looking man in a small craft. It was like a mini helecopter for one person with legs of the craft going the opposite way of a normal helecopter. Before me was a church these older American men came running out of the church and I said who is that they said "It's Michael, I understood Archangel Michael!" They where excited and tryed to go with him by jumping on the legs of the craft holding on as it was rising up and moving in another direction.