Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estonian City Starts Collapse

I was presumably "Atalntis Hunting" as they say.
Top of a big hill in a city with a presense that felt like John B Wells but could not see him or hear him. It just felt like he was watching and listening to what I was doing the whole dream.
The city had an old European town feel although it actually was in North America somewhere (could have been Mexico, US or even Canada. But had more of a weather feel of Canada).
Inside an Old 'Estonian' Orthodox Christian Church (maybe even older than Constantine... like an early christian temple of sorts). Again, in North America. "North Amercian Estonian Church"
At the funeral service of potentially a amish orthodox or early christian elder who was part of the church.
The pews are facing a shrine of an arched portal/doorway with a stone visor on the top of the arch with plenty of old moss growing on it. Everything the church was facing or geared towards worshipping was carved out of stone and greyish blue granite.
The ancient buildings throughout the city (including this church) were all in disrepair. All of the wood framed portions of all the structures in this part of town were about to collapse in any moment or day or so. Everything was falling apart like the wood was barely staying up.
Only had a few more days before it would all collapse and fall down.
The 'guy' who was being honored at teh funeral showed up outside behind where we were all focused on the portal and was in a black entourage / convoy of horse and carriages like an amish setup.
Then he and the convoy Bolt down the hill when he knows I can see him.
I start chasing him, not because I'm mad or anything, but because I'm curious and want to speak with him - I follow.
He had something to do with WHY the city was about to 'collapse'.
I get on a board of some kind and slide down the giant hill to chase after him.
The dream morphs into a "prom scene" from my college friend James. (this event would represent a prom that either occured between 1995 and 1996)
The 'board' morphs into James' signature White 1963 Chevy Biquane station wagon (without an engine I'm still just sliding on the board / sled not driving down the hill). Everyone from his family jump into the Bisquane and we are sliding out of control until we jump and reach theh top of a rocket cypress and I grabthe top of the tree and use it to come to a careful stop on the ground in front of a nice brick house.
We crash land, but it's survable without injuries or getting hurt.
I let go of the tree and springs back up.
We get out of the Bisquane and we're at James' old house and he and my brother are with me. We have to get ready for prom.
Everybody's pissed off because I have to go inside to pee...
Then I wake up and I DO have to pee.
*Wake up*
I was presumably "Atlantis Hunting" as they say.
Top of a big hill in a city with a presence that felt like John B Wells but could not see him or hear him. It just felt like he was watching and listening to what I was doing the whole dream.
The city had an old European town feel although it actually was in North America somewhere (could have been Mexico, US or even Canada. But had more of a weather feel of Canada).
Inside an Old 'Estonian' Orthodox Christian Church (maybe even older than Constantine... like an early Christian temple of sorts). Again, in North America. "North American Estonian Church"
At the funeral service of potentially an Amish orthodox or early Christian elder who was part of the church. The pews are facing a shrine of an arched portal/doorway with a stone visor on the top of the arch with plenty of old moss growing on it. Everything the church was facing or geared towards worshipping was carved out of stone and greyish blue granite.
The ancient buildings throughout the city (including this church) were all in disrepair. All of the wood framed portions of all the structures in this part of town were about to collapse in any moment or day or so. Everything was falling apart like the wood was barely staying up.
Only had a few more days before it would all collapse and fall down.
The 'guy' who was being honored at the funeral showed up outside behind where we were all focused on the portal and was in a black entourage / convoy of horse and carriages like an Amish setup. Then he and the convoy Bolt down the hill when he knows I can see him.
I start chasing him, not because I'm mad or anything, but because I'm curious and want to speak with him - I follow.
He had something to do with WHY the city was about to 'collapse'.
I get on a board of some kind and slide down the giant hill to chase after him.
The dream morphs into a "prom scene" from my college friend James. (this event would represent a prom that either occurred between 1995 and 1996)
The 'board' morphs into James' signature White 1963 Chevy Biscayne station wagon (without an engine I'm still just sliding on the board / sled not driving down the hill). Everyone from his family jump into the Biscayne and we are sliding out of control until we jump and reach the top of a rocket cypress and I grab the top of the tree and use it to come to a careful stop on the ground in front of a nice brick house.
We crash land, but it's survivable without injuries or getting hurt.
I let go of the tree and springs back up.
We get out of the Biscayne and we're at James' old house and he and my brother are with me. We have to get ready for prom.
Everybody's pissed off because I have to go inside to pee...
Then I wake up and I DO have to pee.

*Wake up*