Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ET Encounter and transformation, next-level technology
My memory started with a scene. I was seeing through the eyes of a man who was in a garage. I was looking for something. I went into the furthest corner of the garage, and hit a button. The button opened a secret room, and I placed a disc-like object into the room, and closed it.
I was then in a house in the suburbs, presumably living my everyday life. I have never been in this neighborhood, nor did I recognize myself or any of my friends as people I have met in reality(LA? Tan, grotto building style, hot sun). I remember being attracted to a party on the lawn of my neighbor's house. Someone dear to them was returning home from military duty. While reveling with them, there was a distinct moment, not triggered by anything visibly, where I knew something catastrophically bad had happened.
Two helicopters began to fly above the home, and they both attempted to land in the yard. One helicopter clipped a tree and crashed on the suburb streets. The operators of the other then landed and redrew their attention to their fallen comrades. One of the dead was the son who was returning home. Armored military vehicles began to flood the streets, and general social chaos ensued. An unmarked, old, steel bus pulled up to the corner where I was standing, and the driving implored I get on it. About a dozen people of the neighborhood entered the bus along with me.
I grabbed a window seat, and the bus headed towards the city overlooking the suburbs. We entered the city on a highway ramp, and I saw strange flying objects hovering above. They were small drones, about the size of a large fish. The fronts were a sleek, bluish-silver metal contraption with camera portholes, but the back were translucent and rubber-like, mimicking the curves of a fish tail. The inner bones were visible, and they were very thin, flexible metal. They were held in the air by a force that ignored gravity, and they moved through the air by utilizing their tails with little force. It literally looked like a fish darting around in water. The city itself was not overly futuristic; it reflected a society where the common man had much more meager forms of technology available to them then their leaders/aristocrats.
As the bus neared the city-level streets, we attracted the attention of the police. Another side of the bus driver was then revealed, as he began to aggressively evade them. We soon became overwhelmed, and he turned into a parking lot that connected to a series of alleys. He made a 90 degree right turn into a tight alley in a massive bus! I was very confused by this, and I think this may have been when the other passengers disappeared. He raced down the alley, with endless law enforcement on our tail. We came to a small, dilapidated vehicle garage. We exited the bus and rushed inside and closed and locked the door.
I immediately noticed this was the garage from the beginning of my dream sequence, and I remember why I am here. I knew why the bus driver took me here. I ran to the back of the room, hit the button, open the secret compartment, and retrieved the disk. I then took the disc to the control panel for the conveyor-looking mechanism (Not quite the modern garage), and insert the disc. The driver's true form is then revealed to me. He is an extraterrestrial of some sort, looking more metallic than organic. The machine began to emit a slime that was every color of the light spectrum.
The police were swarming around the garage and trying to gain entry by any means. Me and my companion began to smear the slime all over the doorways and the walls. We would then electrify it with the machine, and it would solidify and be stronger than any known metal. I remember droning in and out of dream consciousness here, but I experienced the sequence of hours(days? weeks?) in which me and this man made the space completely impermeable by covering it with the slime. The sound of the military trying to break in became more and more faint as we added additional layers. As we became more comfortable with our level of solitude, I began sculpting beings and electrifying them, giving them life. At one point, I even made a copy of myself and used it to see what was happening outside. I believe we were going to craft a ship of sorts, but I eventually awoke without knowing why they feared us, or what our goal was. By the end of the dream, I wasn't a human. I was a god of sorts who had retrieved a millennium of memories.