Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misc. OOBE journeys last night.
(Note: These are all clearly projections i.e. happening after 5-6 hrs. of deep sleep, vibrational state, presence of some sort of "vehicle" - which is how the brain translates that which cannot be understood. Limited lucidity, around 15%. Awakening during full sleep paralysis experienced 2X previously; and I have seen my own "exit" only three times. I am reporting this in an effort to differentiate these experiences from what may be construed as typical dreams. These are "journeys", here, there and everywhere, and my detail of these may come off as sounding a bit odd. This brain-receiver of mine is limited in an understanding.)

Dream Journey #1:
I am with my sister-in-law, Josey. In real life, we do not get along, with no contact. Her shoulders are down, and her eyes sad. She explains they moved to Florida, but that it was a big mistake, and she was homesick for the MS Gulf Coast. She said there was nothing she could do about it, because her husband (G) was content being close to his "two girls", along with a friend who resided in S. Florida. I was shown the friend's image and his name, but have no recall. Josey and I were at a restaurant. I have no memory of the surroundings. (Both Josey & G are "still among the living".)

Dream Journey #2:

I am seated at a (Mexican? Chinese?) restaurant along with my husband's father and stepmother, Peggy Sue. Both are "among the living", although I have had no contact with either in four years. Then, ready to leave, was told to use a small vacuum, such as what you would use in a vehicle, to clean up the food left at the table. Peggy Sue paid the restaurant bill, and off we went, me, my husband (crossed over), his father and his stepmother, in an unspecified vehicle. Peggy Sue explained she paid for the restaurant meals and the gas to thank us for "showing them around".

Dream Journey #3:

There is an old lady, in her 80s, driving a 60s or 70s vintage big sedan, operating it as a taxi for us. I am in the back, along with a former co-worker I had not seen in about 30 years "in real life" named Nancy. Nancy and I did not care much for either other "in real life". Yet, in this dream, I bought her a gift of reversible ski pants, of all things. One or two others with us. Old lady, while driving, explained she took much care with her driving habits, to be safe. She was just as competent now as she had ever been with her driving skill. I bought her gas. She said, "I like to be a careful driver." quote

Dream Journey #4:

In a "spiritual vehicle" unspecified, going up, up, up. More like a hot air balloon, and there are a number of people inside, talking with each other, excited. Of all people, Regis Philbin is next to me, and he is acting like a "dirty old man", and I keep elbowing him to keep him away from me.

Dream Journey #5:

Male voice, commanding, but infinitely kind, this: "You have all volunteered to be on tours of duty or adventures" (meaning one or the other). My understanding was - if I may translate (I hope not to do so poorly), we are all here on this "dirtball" called Earth as volunteers, purposeful but not happen chance. It was further explained to me that this may sorely conflict with one's belief system or religion, but that we agree to come here - as volunteers - for a specific "tour of duty" or mission, or simply for the adventure of it. Regarding the latter, we choose for the adventure component, which provides for compressed learning experiences. NFI.