Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAN FRANCISCO LANDSCAPE CHANGING
Note: I know when you look at parts of San Francisco from different freeways you can see thehouses lined up in neat rows. I don't live here but I spend enough time in and around the area to be familiar with it but not enough time to know the city intimately. Isay this because, even though I do not recognize the particular neighborhood nor do I know if itis a real neighborhood or just a dream interpretation, in the dream I KNOW it is San Francisco.

I was in San Francisco in a neighborhood of single story houses laid out nicely in a grid likepattern. This particular neighborhood is fairly flat for the city but it does have slight elevation. Atone point I am standing in a street looking up and it notice a slight incline. I also notice that even though I can sense the houses around me they are not visible in the dream. Maybe they don't matter?

I am with a man and we are looking for someone or something. We are having a hard timefinding what we are looking for and the man is becoming agitated about finding whatever we arelooking for. I am calm. I suggest we set search parameters but the man tells me this won't workbecause it is getting more difficult to discern individual features of the terrain. Then he points upwards of where we are standing. All of the streets that are perpendicular to the street we arestanding in are filling with water. The water is being contained by the streets and it appears as ifeach street has turned into a canal: the water is flowing in the same perpendicular orientation asthe streets. As we watch the water we can tell that it is just a matter of time before the wateroverflows into all the streets because you can see the water levels rising. As the water rose itwas turning the same color as the streets so eventually you wouldn't be able to see individualstreets. This is what concerned the man regarding my idea of a search grid. He said, "that won'twork because pretty soon we won't be able to tell where we already looked."

If you look at the picture I attached check out the grids near the water. This is how the neighborhood in my dream was laid out.