Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evil Unvailed
I was playing tennis at night and had not been playing more than 5 minutes when the grip of my racket began to unravel and I had to stop playing. I also noticed that my racket had broken at the neck so I had to quit playing. Then the dream changed to a restaurant or possibly a bar in a restaurant. I walked into this place and was going to get a cup of coffee. There were 2 white men who looked to be identical twins who were both dressed in white. They were obviously drunk. Also there was a woman there with a burly white man and this man was not drinking. The 2 men dressed in white got into an argument and an altercation with the burly white guy and the burly man took both men down in self-defense. While down someone else came over and picked up one of the twins by the skin of the back and moved him. I recall that there was an excessive amount of loose skin on this guy's back as the skin stretched a great deal. The other drunk twin was passed out and slumped over sitting in a chair, breathing heavily. Both of these twins in white were bloodied up. Then the burly white guy said that he wanted to go to church. Then the twin in the chair began waking up. Next, I see that the drunk twin in the chair was standing up over th burly white guy who at the time was on his back. The drunk twin had removed his white clothes and was now dressed in black clothes. He had a small black pistol pointed at the burly guy's chest. The woman was screaming that this guy was going to kill her. I recall thinking that the police should be called. I also was thinking how to subdue this guy and get the gun out of his hand. I was actually thinking about ways to do this.