Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reborn
In one dream I am with a group of people, we were a hodgepodge group. Most of us didn't know each other before joining the group but we got to know each other pretty well. I'm not sure what made us form the group or what types of things we did. There was something we tried to avoid but I don't know what it was (I get the sense we were survivors, but of what I have no clue). We cared about each other and tried to take care of each other. At one point a young man who hadn't been with us for long, did the thing we weren't supposed to do. It killed him. His body was lying on the ground. I was sad and upset with him. But he wasn't dead. (I have the feeling of zombie but it wasn't like in the movies where he would reanimate and then try to kill everyone). There was a metal building that looked like one of those POD storage containers. I looked towards it and I saw the dead young man emerge from there. It was a new version of him, I think, because I was standing over his body and yet looking at his new body. He looked just the same. He was confused. It was like he was newly born and yet it was in an adult body. He didn't know what had happened or why. The group became anxious and we knew we had to drink something. Suddenly there is a camping cook stove there with a huge pot of thick, bubbling, liquid. We all formed a line and took a large spoonful of the liquid. The reborn young man went first.