Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love Conquers Fear
I departed off a plane, at an airport. I was a female, wearing a skirted uniform, I assumed military. I had no money and was not sure where to go or what to do. I asked a stewardess for advice, to no avail. I wandered through the airport, and found an isolated restroom with several couches, and I moved the couches around for privacy so that I could sleep. 2 more attractive young women entered, also with no money, so we decided to help each other. One had short curly hair, I had very long straight strawberry blonde hair, don't recall the 3rd. A male pilot came in with fair hair and skin, and mustache. We feared he'd turn us in but he did not. I was smitten though he seemed not at all interested in me but rather in one of the other ladies.

I don't recall what exactly happened next, but the four of us were in captivity and an evil entity played mind games with us and with other captives. The entity ("he") could vaporize others with his thoughts. He pitted one captive against another, and demanded one to kill another or be vaporized. We saw several people vaporized, and were fearful. The vaporized people were turned into smooth curved rocks about 12" across.

The entity demanded the pilot kill me or be vaporized. I told the pilot fine, do it, as I didn't want him to be vaporized; he refused to kill me. Suddenly, we were both enfused with love, and stated we loved each other. The love vanquished the evil entity, and I thought "love over fear", and we were released. I felt total love and bliss, and would not leave the side of the pilot, we stayed very close to each other.

Then the four of us were in a bus going home. The bus reminded me of an old VW bus. An older woman (60's, 70's) with greying curly hair drove the bus to her home. We arrived exhausted and stumbled in. The house was filled with a strange smell and we became drowsy. We realized there must be a gas leak and we tried to find a way out, though it was difficult to move. We were shoving and pulling each other, as we were quite impaired, and some had passed out. We found a small casement window, pushed it open, and headed out. Just as we were finally out the window, the day was glorious, sunny, with birds singing, all grassy fields, no buildings. We were filled with bliss and we turned to each other and said we must have died as this must surely be heaven.