Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
beer drinking young man with goatee
I dreamed I was at a museum with my son, who is 28, fair hair, fair skin, with goatee and glasses, he is also very tall, 6'6". The museum had a small store that specialized in imported beers, and I went in there. My son was already there, and had purchased 2 cans of beer, large cans, and these were in a plastic bag. I was under the impression these were of the Miller brand. I was standing in the lobby of the store, and he was walking up steps to a second floor.

(Then woke up, and tried to resume the dream).

Had a fleeting thought, "pick up the tie don't leave it here", and I glimpsed a red tie lying on a smooth dirt ground. I thought it could have been a red rope, or possibly a red elastic band similar to those used in physical therapy, but I definitely heard the word "tie", and I saw a material about the length of a tie on the ground.

(woke up again, and again tried to resume the dream).

Now I was at some type of public event, felt as though I was inside a large room like a convention hall but might have been outside, perhaps in a large tent, as I felt somehow in a large enclosed space. There was a line of people in front of me, and I was waiting for my son, who was in line. The person in front of him in line asked me to hold his draft beer. This was a male, 25-35 years of age, with a goatee, and glasses. His hair was medium brown, shaved very close on the sides, but on top was longer and curly. Not tight curls, but a looser curl, maybe the hair on top was 2-3" long. To me this was a very distinctive hairstyle, not sure I've seen it before. The glasses were perhaps rimless, not sure about that, and I was left with the impression the glasses were a bit thicker than normal. The man was 5'8" - 5'11". His face was a bit fleshy, so I think he was carrying a bit extra weight, maybe an extra 20-30 pounds, maybe a bit more. He was very polite to me.