Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elders acting strange
My dream early this morning set me as a teen daughter of ultrawealthy parents. Exclusive clubs, exclusive dinners, and best of everything is heavily implied and known to me in this dream. My "mother" and I were on our way to our apartment when I come across what appears to be a dead kitten and some tools that might be used for kidnpping. I gather this up thinking I'll go to a vet to see what killed the kitten. Mom drives an extremely expensive car, in an erradic manner like she's drunk, to get us there. We pass nothing but expensive cars driven in the same manner, some going off the road. I'm concerned something is seriously wrong with "adults" as none seem to be acting rational. When we get to the vet's office, this kitten wakes up and isn't truly dead, which I understand as it was given some sort of drug/tranquilizer to put it out. I'm piecing together someone's bad plan to hurt either me or my family. When I mention this to my mom, she brushes it off saying no one can hurt us. She then drives us out to a river front and misjudging how close to the water she is, drives into the river. We get out and I crawl up the hill and see the river take her under. I'm confused and don't think I can trust anyone. It seemed all the adults had gone crazy for no apparent reason. I was standing by the river wondering why all the cars were top of the line and there weren't any clunker cars anymore and where were people who weren't wealthy? It was a very bizarre dream because I didn't feel fear or sadness. Just a feeling of wrongness with the world around me and how it felt juxtapositioned to true reality.