Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Password!
After last week's explosion in my dreams and dream content (not reported here due to perpetual password issues), my dream experiences have been on the wane, resulting in much disappointment. From my journal, last night, this brief memory: I "heard" a voice discussing (earth changes? I have in my notes "green agenda", grave issues facing earth, but not related to the so-called global warming), and was then asked to "submit a password". Before me appeared a white framed device, appearing much as a kitchen timer, with five black tumblers reflecting numerals. I was to enter my correct five-number password code into this thing. Separate note: vibrational state...medium intensity, hypnagogic, with vibrations principally centered: back of calves and solar plexus, cycling (my guess) around 26-33 cps.This is a bit lower than "normal", whatever normal is. Final note: I have a group of dreamers, from all walks of life, from retired Special Forces to engineers to housewives, who have all been experiencing powerful dreams for the first times in their lives. I plan to include any updates from my contacts, if applicable, in the future. All are now emailing me with a synopsis of their dreams, when experienced.