Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Continuing "MOVE" or Big Change Theme.
My husband (crossed over 6/11/11) were in a big 50s styled rambling house, in the kitchen set off to the right side of the structure. He was stirring something on the stove, farthest right hand wall, cooking food, and wearing a beige and brown checkered flannel shirt and blue jeans. My husband did not speak, but was sending me telepathic messages, most of which I cannot remember. Quite suddenly, his father, George and George's new wife, Peggy Sue, appeared before us (both still "among the living"). They had not called us, "surprising us" with their intention to spend the winter with us. If they had asked, we would have surely said no, as the duo were not pleasant "in real life", causing us a perpetual burden. My father-in-law immediately demanded that I bring him to the grocery store for groceries. My husband emphatically did not want to bring him, as - in real life - the two (George and Peggy Sue) mountain people had not bathed in a while ("in real life", their water source was a natural cold spring piped into the house, with no heater). In other words, we were ashamed to be out in public with the two because they "stunk". In the dream state, this concern was the same. I tried to get George to take a bath, with no success. So, off to the grocers I went with George, planning to stay away from him while in the store. Before jumping into the car to head to the grocers, my husband sent me a message that it was time to prepare the house to sell, to move, and we would build a new house.