Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing View
I had a dream a week or so ago but had forgotten most of it upon waking. I didn't post it because I only remember the small part below. However, this dream snippet has stuck with me to where I think about it at odd times. Also, it related to a previous dream "Given a gift of the galaxy" that I posted a few days before this dream.

At the end of the dream "given a gift of the galaxy" I was in a dirt parking lot and when I looked into the distance I was shown a vista that reminds me of pictures of the desert in Arizona or Utah. The strange thing was the parking lot ended and it was as if a screen was put up to interrupt the view I would have had so that, instead, I saw the desert scene. They were two separate scenes and yet they were seamless. But, I could tell there was something delineating the two. It kind of reminded me of the old Road Runner cartoons.

Anyway, now the background is set. The dream snippet I remember had the same effect. In the dream I am driving Southbound on Highway 101 from Santa Rosa, Ca to Petaluma, Ca. There is an area of freeway between Cotati and Petaluma that is rural with just hills on one the east side and farmland to the west. Right now, because of drought and regular summertime, the hills are brown. In the dream I saw, as I looked towards the south, another deliniation between one place and another. It was like I was looking into a movie screen except you couldn't see the screen. On one side (the north side) was brown hills but on the other side (the south side) the scenery was verdant green.