Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P1_05 Church Landscaping Thieves Shoot Police
At night, I was in an older 2-story home, a bit rundown, in need of some maintenance.

A stray dog, yellow lab / German Shephard mix, either came up to me or had wandared into the house. I don't recall the details but I think perhaps I called animal control as the animal was malnourished and I didn't have the means to care for the animal.

Next door was a large, nicely landscaped church. Seems like the area was a bit remote, not many other houses around. During the night, a pickup truck pulled into the church lot, and 2 men dug up and removed large bushes. There were light strands on the bushes, and the men hurriedly ripped off/removed the light strands beore hauling the bushes into the truck. Then they sped off.

I called the police and told them what I saw. Then it was as though I was watching a hidden video camera filming the ensuing scene, in black and white. 2 policemen in one police care stopped the truck. The men got out of the truck and shot 1 if not both policemen. I recall seeing 1 policemen sprawled on the ground. I was concerned the men would come back to find me as they would know who had called the police.

Then animal control came to remove the dog, and shot it with a tranquilizer gun, as the dog was very large and a bit menacing to them. I calmed the dog and pet him saying "you're ok, you're ok". I had the sense I was going to adopt the dog.

Emotions: annoyed, irritated, angry, alarm, calm