Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meteor strike after partial solar eclipse
In the dream, I am looking up at the sky. I had 3 semi repeats of the same thing back to back. The first time I am looking at the moon, but it appears strange; it has lots of very large craters on it. It is then falling towards the earth; I know its going to strike nearby and look for cover. It does hit and it is a large strike causing a large explosion (ends).

Now I am with my wife; I am telling her to look up at the sky. It appears to me that the moon is eclipsing the sun. There is a penumbra around the outline of the moon. But at the same time I am thinking its a new moon, because its simply a crescent. The sky does not darken. The moon then rapidly moves away from the sun, staying as a crescent. It then proceeds to grow and come towards us. I am telling my wife to look, but she is not looking up. The moon grows and eventually is going to strike near us (ends).

I believe the third time I'm alone. I am looking up at the moon again, it is daylight. The moon is full again this time. Now a large, dark rock simply comes from the direction of the moon towards me. It is growing and I know its going to hit. There is apparently a garage that I take cover in, I go underneath a tool bench. There is a blinding white light, but I'm making a force shield that protects me so I'm unhurt (ends). I was in a rural area, with wilderness like fields, when I took cover in the building. The building and the area is not my house or geographically near me.