Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Game
October 1, 2014

The Game

I call this the re-run dream because I have had it before.

The game rules: follow clues, do challenges, leave hints (right or wrong ones) make choices and live or die.

Twelve separate groups (tribes) of people select 2 people to represent as a team.

Team goes off on a quest. Each clue or hint must be discovered and deciphered. Each involves a task to be gotten through and leads to another location.

At each location the team can decide to stay or continue. Choose to stay and location becomes tribal land for the tribe to live on. Tribe can become prosperous, suffer or die off. Team has to decide wisely. Team has to decide on site not after the game ends and if the team chooses to stay the game is over for them until the next game.

As each team finds a clue, after they decode it, they can leave small hints for other questers (from their tribe) for the future. Other teams can use these same hints and clues. No one can tell anyone else about where you have been, where you are going or where to look for hints and clues. The game will kill off your whole tribe if you talk about the game.

The game occurs randomly sometimes once a year sometimes once in 100 years .

Some tribes are happy with where they are and no longer send teams. But there is always 12 teams. (They must splinter new tribes from old ones.)

The winning team wins something big but, I didn't know what it was as I am told no one talks.

When I first started having this dream I was always in a member's point of view. Once in that point of view I found a dead woman's body in a prayerful position with a message on the wall saying "