Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plane Crashes into Office Building
I was in the military, seemed like the Navy, and we were posted in a tropical area. I was there with a small team of military, perhaps 20 people. In a very small house, seemed of Asian influence, we were turning over the operation or the base/camp to the locals. Two of our commanders were leading the turnover ceremony, and the rest of us were witnesses.

Then we left the area on multiple ships. I was a diver and on a smaller speedboat. We entered a river or canal, with cement edges, and office buildings close by on other side. These buildings were in the 10-20 story range. The day was tropical, sunny, hot, and I assume a workday as the buildings were full of office workers.

Before we left the area, I was to dive down and do repairs, so we our ships/speedboat pulled over to the cement side, and I prepared to dive. I was in a wet suit with flippers. I noticed that overhead were tethered planes; one looked like the space shuttle, the other was a rounder aircraft. I noticed the U.S. flag insignia on both aircraft. Both were floating in the air waiting to be released. First, the air shuttle type craft was released, and it slowly turned around, and then crashed into a red brick building, taking out huge chuncks of brick. I saw many injured or killed, and office workers began to leap from the windows. I leaped from the boat to the ground and began to run, with flippers still on, as did others. Then I noticed the other rounded aircraft also started to waver and looked like it was about to crash into another building, very close to us. This building was of steel and glass construction. So we started to run away towards a third building, somewhat in between the two at risk buildings. The rounded aircraft did hit the building, and again, saw people jump from the windows. I saw the people as they jumped, one hundred or more, and they fell slowly almost as though they were floating. I did not actually see the people hit the ground.

I saw all this more with a military mind, and was somewhat calm throughout, although my heart was racing a bit when I woke up.