Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dinner, Doctor, and Reverse Pregnancy?
I am with a group of people eating dinner, and everyone is enjoying themselves immensely. After dinner we exit the restaurant. I notice the city is unfamiliar to me. Across the street there are homes that once were residences that are now businesses. One home has a fleet of red delivery trucks lined up in the driveway and along the curb. Some of the people from the group I was with have already left. There are about 5 or 6 of us standing around talking. It seems someone either lost their ride, or someone left us. I call a friend's business that also does deliveries and ask them to come pick us up. Then we wait for them.

Dream Shift…

I and the group I was with for dinner are entering a richly decorated home. Hardwoods and Mahogany furniture.

Dream Shift…

I am leaning back on a doctor's examining table and a doctor is standing between my legs and he is gently pushing on my abdomen while making a whistling noise. His other hand is cupped beneath the opening of my vagina as if to catch anything coming out.

Nothing happens. He does this again and I realize as soon as he starts whistling that my abdominal muscles begin to contract. I ask him what he is doing and he explains in a very matter of fact way, "