Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
notice of vast improvement into a new high rise within a year
I see myself residing in a middle class luxury apartment of limited hieght and surround by grassy knolls with other urban buildings surrounding my apartment building (I reside in a middle class building of llimited height and adjoining towers, no grassy knolls). In my dream the apartment my wife and I reside in is overly huge and vacant in preparation for a painting. I walk thru huge rooms and the main entrance to the apartment is open giving me vast vuiew of much sinterior space. Notice is found on a table that we will have to move within a year to allow construction of a very high rise apartment building, huge and very reminiscent of a NYC mid Manhattan luxury High rise. Building maintenance employees suddenly appear andconfirmed the new construction . My wife and I discuss what floor and what view we will choose and decide upon a south corner apartment facing the river on a high floor. Increase of maintgnance employees viewed but no other persons save for my spouse. Everything is lit up with white paint and bright day. Only colors just green lawn knolls