Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shortage at the Buffet
I am with a friend and we are going to some type of doctors appointment. We show up and go to check in. The receptionist is not happy with me for some reason- I think I'm too early. My friend is checked in and I'm told they will be with me shortly. The waiting area is huge and I go and sit on a comfy couch to wait my turn. I remember looking at the clock and being iritated that I have to wait because my appointment was only a few minutes after my friend's and now I'm going to be late. I look towards the reception desk and I see a clock on the wall but it is fuzzy; I don't remember what time it was.

I get up and notice a buffet set up in one corner of the waiting room. It's strange but I get the sense that the dream has changed slightly to me checking in at a conference or something because there is another check in desk. I'm happy to see the buffet and go to fix a plate. The food is spread out on a round, not very large, table; maybe there are individual plates but I'm not sure. There is hardly any food at all. There are sandwiches and some sort of pasta salad. The sandwiches have been cut so that they are only bite sized. The pasta salad is maybe one spoonful. I'm perplexed because there is usually tons of food at these events.