Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mask.
Misc. Observations from last night: I fell asleep while watching television, exhausted. Disturbed sleep last few nights, with no explanation. Perhaps it is the approaching full moon. I awakened in 5-10 minutes, still within vibrational state. I made a note of it, and returned to sleep. This limited information from my notes:

Hypnagogic state: This may be quite difficult to explain. I "hear" death mask. But, I "see" a plague mask. There is a huge difference between the two. The plague masks looked like bird faces. What I was "seeing" was definitely a plague mask. A final note, I am not one of those currently overwhelmed with ebola panic. I am more concerned about the ebola hysteria; as this - in itself - can induce "spooking the herd" reduced immunity. The reduced immunity resulting from the "spooking the herd" can - then - cause disease itself. My seeing a so called plague mask did not result from cross-pollination with my own concerns about ebola, marburg or other similar diseases. I know that both "diseases" cause an immediate emergency depleting of the body's vital vitamin C resources. Then, a gross bleeding out. To prevent or to heal, one must keep high levels of C within the body at all times. Hence, the dream represents something else. I have no explanation. Cosmic Jukebox "heard" all night, various songs, as clear as a bell, including Jeff Beck's Hallelujah. Odd. Thank you, Kim