Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Cats FIghting
It was night and I was stepping out into the backyard to let my dog out. It was a big Irish setter (I don't have a dog, really.) I looked to the left in the neighbors' yard and saw these animals circling each other and getting ready to fight: leopard, cougar, cheetah, and a big mountain lion. Suddenly a really big tiger jumped into the yard with the other cats and a fight broke out. I don't remember being scared at all, just kind of freaked out and amazed at the variety of big cats. The dog was frightened and stayed close to me. I didn't feel like I was in danger, even though logically I was. The dream was so vivid and real...I could hear the cats growling and hissing at each other. The setting of the dream was familiar, a place I dream about fairly often. It is a house that we lived in when we were first married, but in the dream it is on a hill and sits up high off the street. In real life the driveway is perfectly flat, no hill. It's also in a really bad neighborhood and whenever I dream about it I feel uneasy and think I should not be there.