Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religious leader and 3 coffins
I dreamed of being at a convention or meeting of some sort. It appeared to be a hotel or other meeting area. There was a table set up and the person at the table was presented to me as Kenneth Copeland. My father was with me and I sensed he knew Kenneth Copeland. We seemed to be there more for business so I thought nothing of this person.

The dream shifts to 3 caskets, each with someone in it. There were others there I did not know. The mood was somber and quiet. Each of the caskets were lined up one in front of the other which I found odd. For some unknown reason, I was the one closing each casket and locking the lid as I went from one to the other. There was no emotion noted until I got to the third casket in front. I closed the lid and started to lock it when someone stepped up and wanted me to open it back up. As I opened it back up, there was a pillow that was shifted to the front side of the casket so I readjusted it. At that time I was given the go ahead to close and lock the lid.