Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To whom am I speaking?
I am slipping out of a dream because I think it's late and my alarm didn't sound. Before leaving, I'm interupted by words being said -- Key Lo.

At first I think, that's Loki said backward.

A blurred map is before me. Letters appear in the air as they are being written, they are a glowing yellow color with rough edges and spell 'Key Lo'.

I said, 'I've never been to Key Largo.'

As if on que, the 'writer' inserts an '(a)' and it now looks like this: 'Ke(a)y Lo'.

I said, 'It doesn't matter how the locals pronounce it or the accent, still have never been to Key Largo'.

I get a feeling that the writer is a bit peturbed with me. I am taken to several places. The first place is too fast to recall. The second, I feel as though I am floating backward very slowly to receiving a wider view of the scene. It starts with a large man wearing a yellow hard hat. He is frozen, his mouth open. There are people around him with the same look and shock.

Next, I am taken to a restaurant. I am looking at two young women with the same expression of devistation. Floating backward again there are people sitting and standing all in the same fashion of shock.

Finally, I am floating back far enough to see they are all watching tv. All at once, all simultaneously, I stiffen, a chill runs over me and I say, 'Oh no' and woke up.