Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notes & Journeys.
(Notes: Deep exhaustion and deep sleep. No vibrations detected. Very little recall and no lucidity.)

Scene #1: I was out of body, meeting up with an old friend of ours, still among the living. He was, also, out of body. His shoulders slumped, Mike was upset and sad. I have no recall of the dialogue. Side note: I did email Mike S. this morning to see if he had any recall of the event or dialogue. In recent weeks, "in real life", he has been very concerned about his wife and my close friend, Gloria, and her health. Gloria has been experiencing a series of moderate heart attacks, for which stents no longer appear to help. Mike is scared for her, as I am.

Scene #2: (Regarding my stated intentions, it does not seem to matter; I am merely along "for the ride", as you can see.) Dream state scene: I am seeing layers of earth, different colors, as in a slough in or collapse. Ancient earth. I hear a male voice, sounding much like a news anchor from t.v., stating, "Look at this! This means significant movement...". I could remember nothing further. I was looking at the Louisiana Volcano aka Sinkhole (Assumption Parish).

Cosmic Jukebox, hypnapompic: The Forester Sisters "I fell in love again last night", circa early 1980s.