Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apocalype of End
I must preface this older-dream (from my dream log), in that I am not religious - though not Atheist. I am very secular in general belief. That I had this powerful of a 'religious based' dream actually troubled me more for the symbology used, than what it would probably have bothered another who is more 'devout'.
I am a college graduate, and the general setting is familiar to a classroom I remembered from a time long-past.
- - -

I enter the dream sitting in an old 'one-armed' desk as most schools have. I can feel the sun to my back, and look back to see the great wall full of old multi-pane windows. I know this place, I think, this is my old 'accounting' class from college. I am the only one in there, but it is a bright, nice day it seems.

I wait and I wait (for the professor, I assume), and at the point of being impatient about to leave, the back wall becomes solid, but the light does not fade. In walks someone I instantly know as 'Gabriel' (as in 'archangel Gabriel'). He is in front of the class, but I am the only one in the class. From behind me (though I am not allowed to turn around), there is a powerful voice directing him what to 'do' and 'show-me'.

He pulls down the white screen, like we are going to see a movie. I sit, and watch. I see a few things. A map of the United States. A calendar in the corner in '4-digit-year-format' (like 2009-2010-2011, etc.). In the middle of the map, near what would be central Missouri, a red dot starts to grow. I think it is something, but can't make it out. As it grows, I realize that it is a red swastika. It grows and grows as the calendar 'slides' forward in time. By 2012, it ranges from the Canadian border to the tip of South Texas (and slightly into Mexico). It is carefully controlled and I perceive that there is an intent that it not go into Canada for some reason.

I am asked, 'do you understand?' and in the dream, I say 'yes' (at the time, after waking, I did not though). The voice behind me says, 'proceed', and next I see the map reset, and it starts again, however this time it is a bit east, and the red is NOT a swastika, but a spider web. It is centered near the New Madrid area. It grows silently, I feel it 'creeping unnoticed' until it covers all of the eastern area from Cleveland Ohio to Macon Georgia, and from the Mississippi River to central Virginia.

Once the web is in place, I notice the calendar is still rolling, and is 2012...2013...20..and the web turns into a broken window, a broken glass. It starts to crack, and it falls in chips, then like a floor of glass, collapses. People, so many people, falling into it. There is nothing below it. It is like a giant mine pit and there is lava beneath. They yell, they scream in total terror. Thousands, millions. But, as I try to see what they are actually falling into, I try to lean over the pit and the stench is worse than anything I have smelled in my life. It is horrific. I am told, 'this is spiritual, not physical, and the odor you smell is the corruption of the spirit of those that experience this, and the ones that fell before them'. The clock is at '2014...2015...2...' as the ticker of the clock is now at the bottom, and slowly sliding into 2016. As the people on the cracked glass reach their end, only a few remain. I see one face I know, and a handful that I do not. The face I know is Hillary Clinton, the others are her 'aids and close associates'. She is falling into the pit as she fights so hard to hold it together and to keep herself from falling in. She finally falls, and in that moment screams 'NO! THIS ISN'T FAIR, IT'S MY TURN! YOU PROMISED! IT'S MY TURN NOW'.

Quickly, I see the ticker is '2014...2015...2016...2' as centered in the screen, and I see a group of men in a smoky room who now focus on Europe, and don't care what happened to America. The voice standing behind me says 'my destruction of Babylon is complete, now I shall turn my attention to Europe and then the Middle East'.

The projector is turned off, the wall behind me becomes windows that are now opened, Gabriel is gone, and the doors are opened. I wake up exceedingly nauseated and go to the bathroom. I am physically sick - I can't get the stench out of my nose! I am now awake, and can still see and smell the ending scene of the 'web'.