Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wowee Zowee!
(Note: I have spent the past eight hours since awakening - deliberating whether I should include this dream experience, or not. As you can see, I've decided to put the truth out there. I am a receiver, but my translation stinks! Wink As well as my understanding. After this dream-experience (hypnagogic state), I was so disturbed, I had no sleep for the rest of the night). Here it is, raw:

Dream-Experience: Male voice, did not sound very charitable, stating the following verbatim, per notes in my journal:

"Everyone gets the Phineas Treatment."

No further recall.

(Ending note: Look, I am not a religionista. I promise you that these terms did not derive from a long forgotten Sunday School lesson. I had to Google the Biblical figure, Phineas, as a snapshot tutorial. That is just how dumbfounded I was/am. Phineas, the Priest, is best known for: healing the plague and wounding a wayward IsRae22lite with a javelin, resulting from the IsRae22lite's sexual depravity. In this matter, I can offer no conclusion; not even a theory. I simply do not understand. Vibrational state intense upon awakening after hearing this male voice.)