Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Escape
I had various intervals of a woman and a companion with her that was very dangerous and she seemed vampire like but had the ability to turn into a large snake as well.
I was trying to escape her violent attacks at trying to consume me as either a vampire or that snake. There were several building structures and homes I was trying to secure my safety in where some of the doors had no means of locking them. I also seen a military tank passing by me very quickly to which I could see myself grab onto it as it passed by to escape this woman which I did, temporarily.
I did finally have a last confrontation with her at a house that was unfamiliar to me where I had locked a particular door in the bottom half of the house which had two smaller doors built into it at both the upper left and bottom left about 18 inches square. I kept the bottom smaller door on this larger door, unlocked to lure her into trying to get inside and when she did try to go through that smaller door I knew she would trap herself and she did but then I found myself on the other side of the door where I promptly grabbed bother her legs to stop her from pulling herself out of the tight position she was in and I heard her screaming because I was also on the inside chopping her head off with an ax while also on the outside holding her legs to ensure I could get the job done.
I had a second dream of preparing a peanut butter and honey sandwich (with lots of honey), which for some reason each half of that sandwich represented both male and female of the human species to me.