Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On a Mission
November 3, 2014
On a Mission
I and a companion are trying to sneak into a situation or place. I've been doing this awhile, but my companion, who is in charge of this session, is newer to it. She is a young white woman, sort of chunky figured, chin length wavy blonde hair, dressed in a type of combat fatigues.
We drive on a four land highway divided by a grassy median. We are going against the traffic on our side of the highway. This is where I realize she is sort of new. We are able to weave through the traffic without causing an accident, but why are we on this side? She gets out her cell phone to call for instructions.
Then we are at the building/place we are to enter. I've been on various missions here previously, and we usually had to use more stealth to blend in, but this time something terrible has happened and they are carrying bodies out. Even though this is a high security place (something tells me it is a military laboratory) the people are somewhat in shock as they carry corpses out. We even hold the doors for them and they merely glance at us, or come through without looking at us at all, as they carry these dead people who are leaking fluids and parts, organs trailing. The smell is terrible. They (the living people) seem to be like military doctors and nurses or medics, but they are not here for the emergency specifically but as if they were working on the people prior to having to carry them out. They don't have stretchers or anything.
I notice one woman coming out talking with a guy. She is a twenty-something young very light-skinned black woman, on the plump side. She is talking with the man about how she is getting married. Something to do with the ring she wears or had to leave inside. There is some small amount of humor suggested about the situation with the ring.

After writing notes, I went back to sleep and immediately was there again, with this part of the dream: "Good Ollie six". I don't know what that referred to but maybe was a code command?