Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lifeline journey.
(Based upon prior dream-journey experiences, it appears I am an occasional Lifeline volunteer. Last night's experience parallels previous journeys. At least two of these prior experiences were confirmed via obituary of the individual dreamed of. In other words, while I am in the sleep state, I am asked to assist people making the transition or passing. These from my notes, last nightSmile

I receive an alert that Anthony R. (not certain Jr. or Sr.) is making his way to the hospital. This family represents old family friends, very much known to me, although I have had little contact with the family for decades. I "find" Anthony making his way to the hospital (way station). He is in a spirit "vehicle" and I am too, behind him. My brain translates "like a car", but these are certainly not cars. I inch closer to him, and we begin to communicate. He is incredulous that I am there, asking how I could nudge up that close to him with my vehicle without interfering with his own. He said, "Kim, how can you follow me so closely?". I back up a bit, as I am making him uncomfortable. He is a bit freaked out, wild-eyed. I lose him.

Suddenly, I am with an unknown man, in his 50s, tall and lanky. He is benevolent. He seems almost like a homeless character from a sit-com. He is bearded, greying brown hair, messy, disheveled clothing, and he smells a bit unwashed. Yes, I could smell! With his help, we are frantically trying to find Anthony R. as his family members prepare to go to him.

We find our way to a scene very much familiar to me. I have been there before, many times. It is the way station to the other realms, so to speak. When people transition, because it is the realm of the mind, they may do so replete with the symptoms they passed from. Here, they receive help in healing so they can move on. Plus, you can just imagine their terror, not knowing what is happening to them. We enter through revolving doors. The structure is mainly plate glass, everywhere. It is set up like a hospital. I immediately see a big ward in front of me, separated from the foyer with - again - big plate glass plates. I check with the two women in front, and confirm that Anthony is inside. Also inside are dozens upon dozens of medical attendants, much like nurses and doctors. There are hundreds of cots set up, about five feet apart, with people in distress laying on them, receiving healing attention. We find Anthony on one. I am trying to comfort him, as we wait for his family to arrive. He is scared. He does not know who the lanky gentleman is with me. I do not know him either! He is uncomfortable with the stranger, and scared of his environment. I try to calm him down. All of the others are receiving healing on all sides of us. Suddenly, Anthony sits up, and begins to cough and vomit fluid. In an instant, he disappears. We wait for his return, but he doesn't and we leave. We walk down the massive hallways of this facility, and see kiosks set up on the left, selling huge loaves of bread, some about ten-feet in length. I pass by one kiosk, with the white packaged bread sitting on steel tables. I arrive at another table, with a more peasant type of bread featured. I go back to the first table, plain white bread, and they are instantly sold out. I buy the peasant bread, the loaf about six-feet in length. I am still accompanied by the odd but benevolent "homeless" man with the beard. We try to leave the facility through a series of revolving doors. In order to exit the facility, you had to correctly choose the name of the "doctor" assigned to the patient you were assisting. The door had different panels assigned to different blocks of patients, with white lettering. Unless we remembered the main doctor for Anthony, we'd be stuck in that revolving door. I pushed and picked correctly, and we exited the healing facility.